Sunday 26 April 2009

Welcome

Well here it is, after too many years watching Formula 1 I've finally decided to put some of my thoughts on this great sportdown on paper (figuratively of course).

I have to admit I have been inspired here by a good friend of mine, Dominic J and his blog postings this year which are well worth a read ( http://creditfunch.blogspo
t.com).

So about me, I've lived in the UK and followed F1 allmy life and will unashamadely support the brits just as the greats like Murray Walker always have done. Through my years watching F1 I have accumulated a lot of knowledge and understand the technical and sporting matters of a very complex sport.

I've watched videos and read books about every year of Formula 1, watching every race since my 7th birthday live, so I hope some of what I have to say makes sens for you.

Enjoy and leave some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with your comments.